In the heart of the middle age city of Caunes-Minervois (Aude), close to the Roman Abbey, you will find well-being and peace, in any user-friendliness.
At the 1st and 2nd floor of the house, you have three bedrooms (of which 2 mansard-roofed), a living room, a kitchen, and a shower room with separate toilet, for a total surface of 85m2.
For your comfort :
- two bedrooms (of which 1 mansard-roofed) with double bed, a mansard-roofed bedroom with twin or double beds
- shower room with hair dryer
- fully equipped kitchen with fridge and freezer, gas cooker with oven, microwave
- washing machine
- bed and bathroom linen included, and welcoming set
Near parking, and there is a space to unload you luggages.
To welcome you at best, arrivals are from 5pm on Saturday and departure on Saturday, before 10am. Except these schedules, your luggage can be kept if the accommodation is not ready.
A deposit, representing 30% of the total cost of your stay, should be paid along with any booking (representing at least one night). The remaining amount should be paid on arrival.
In case of cancellation :
- a written confirmation is required for any cancellation or modification.
- the deposit will be retained for a cancellation less than 30 days before departure or failure to appear on the arrival date.
No reimbursement can be made for any stay that is interrupted or shortened for any reason whatsoever.
Prices indicated are in Euros. Payment of your stay is to be made in Euros.
Our prices do not include :
- the tourist tax which is according to the town,
- the fixed charge per week or per stay for your pet,
- the deposit (300€) which is to be paid on arrival and given back to you on the day of departure, after inventory,
- any optional services, (e.g. : beds made up on arrival,...) or additional services such as end-of-stay cleaning.